Thursday, August 5, 2010

Four Years...







Four years ago, my darling nephew Colton passed away with injuries sustained in a tragic car accident. I can't believe it's been that long. At times it feels like it was just yesterday, and other times it feels like I haven't seen him forever! But of course we take comfort in knowing that families are forever and that we'll see him again someday. Rest in peace Colt, and save me a place in heaven!

"Missing someone gets easier everyday. Because even though it's one day further from the last time you saw each other, it's one day closer to the next time you will." -Author Unknown

In Loving Memory of Colton Cody Dyches
April 5, 1989-August 5, 2006

1 comment:

  1. I've been thinking about Colt all day and missing him a lot. It feels like a long time since I've seen him.

    ReplyDelete